We love these things about being in a life group:
- The best way to have good deep theological and spiritual conversations
- The best way to grow your friendships
- The best way to grow your support networks
- The best way to have good pastoral care close at hand
- The best way for new people to get involved in the life of the church
- A great way to connect in areas of interest and invite friends to be part of this community!
Joining a Life Group
If you are not in a one please, then be encouraged to join or lead one. Speak to Beverley, Jim, or contact the Office.